Project Solo

Thinking outloud about my pending jump into the world of practicing law as a solo practitioner

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Big grin, but feeling stupid!

OK, I'll just come out and say it . . I didn't realize that anyone was leaving me comments until I happened to click on the "Moderate comments" button in the blogger template. And, it turned out, there were several there waiting to be approved and published. So for those of you that have left comments over the past several weeks, sorry for the delay. Somehow I thought I would get email notification of comments which is the way another blog software package works for me. This is all somewhat comical because, although this site gets very few visitors I was wondering " . . hmmmm how come no one leaves comments?" I feel like I am talking to myself in an empty room

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home